Fighting for the rights of clients statewide for more than 25 years
The Law Office of David Eisenberg, PLC provides clients in Phoenix, in Maricopa County, and throughout the State of Arizona with dedicated criminal defense representation. Mr. Eisenberg focuses most of his practice on white collar criminal matters, but he also has handled a wide range of felonies and misdemeanors, appeals cases, and personnel removal proceedings.A career of excellence
Mr. Eisenberg's wealth of legal experience includes serving as a federal prosecutor in Phoenix, New York and Washington D.C. This experience provides him with a strategic advantage in his work on behalf of defendants; he not only understands the criminal justice system, but can anticipate the strategies that his clients are likely to face in court. His extensive trial work also includes appearing in state, federal and appellate courts throughout the country, acting as Special Counsel in a range of cases, and representing clients before the grand jury. When you come to The Law Office of David Eisenberg, PLC, you will always receive the benefit of Mr. Eisenberg's:
- Acclaimed legal mind – The honors that Mr. Eisenberg has earned during his career include a Director's Award from the Executive Office of U.S. Attorneys and Meritorious and Special Achievement Awards from the U.S. Department of Justice. He is also AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics. Member, The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Lawyers. Member, Arizona's Finest Lawyers.
- Decades of experience – With a career that has spanned more than 25 years, Mr. Eisenberg has extensive knowledge of the law that he uses to find solutions to your case that other attorneys might not see. His skill and experience give you a definite advantage in your defense case.
Areas of practice
Mr. Eisenberg handles cases throughout Arizona in the following areas of the law:
- Appellate - Federal and State – If you decide to appeal your criminal conviction, Mr. Eisenberg can represent you in Appellate Court.
- Criminal defense – If you have been charged with a crime in Arizona, Mr. Eisenberg will use his acclaimed criminal defense strategies to ensure your day in court is fair and just.
- White collar crimes – Mr. Eisenberg has extensive experience defending clients in Arizona accused of white collar crimes, including embezzlement, fraud and tax evasion.
Contact an experienced criminal defense attorney today
Whether you are facing charges of tax evasion, racketeering or other crimes, The Law Office of David Eisenberg, PLC will ensure that your constitutional rights are protected. To find out how Mr. Eisenberg can provide assistance in your particular case, call his office at 602-237-5076 or contact him online today to schedule a free consultation.