Accomplished Phoenix Attorney Delivers Strong Criminal Defense
Former federal prosecutor handles white collar crime charges and other cases
Complex criminal defense matters can turn on an attorney’s ability to analyze detailed evidence and sophisticated legal issues. At David Eisenberg, PLC in Phoenix, I have extensive experience securing favorable results in white collar crime prosecutions and other criminal litigation. With more than four decades of experience as both a prosecutor and defense attorney, I give my clients a strategic edge in federal and state trials, appeals and personnel removal proceedings.
Seasoned advocate fights for the fundamental rights of Arizona clients
In Maricopa County and throughout Arizona, my firm has earned strong recommendations from clients and fellow attorneys because of my:
- High-level experience — My extensive background in criminal litigation gives my clients an advantage in court. I have also been recognized by colleagues in earning an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, an acknowledgment of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Knowledgeable advice — Often, a prosecutor’s best weapons are intimidation and a defendant’s failure to understand his or her rights. I use the knowledge gained through decades of practice to find solutions to your case that other attorneys might not see.
- Individualized attention — Unlike some other firms, you can trust the fact that each aspect of your case will be handled by a highly qualified criminal defense attorney. From start to finish, I will work closely with you to review each piece of potential evidence and develop a formidable argument on your behalf.
From your first encounter, police and prosecutors attempt to build a case against you. Starting with a free initial consultation, I will ensure that your constitutional rights are protected.
Skillful litigator helps defendants confront serious allegations
My firm represents Arizona residents in a full range of criminal litigation matters, such as:
- White collar crime — In white collar crime cases, I have the ability and background to synthesize complicated issues and present an authoritative defense. The most important aspect in crafting a meaningful defense in these cases is to, first, dig into the evidence the government relies on and then to test it. I and my investigators, which include CPAs, computer analysts, and other experts are untiring in performing our own investigation.
- Drug charges — If you have been arrested in connection with an alleged drug crime, my firm will challenge the evidence and witnesses brought against you.
- Sex crimes — Prosecutions for sex crimes often hinge on questions regarding intent and consent. My skill and experience, which includes the defense of child pornography charges, gives clients the best chance for a fair result.
- Federal criminal defense — As a former Assistant U.S. Attorney, I have a detailed understanding of the special rules and practices that apply to federal criminal defense and that knowledge works to my clients’ advantage.
No matter how difficult or embarrassing your situation might seem, I treat every client with the respect and dignity they deserve. My firm will make sure that you are able to tell your story and assert your rights under the law.
Contact an accomplished Arizona white collar defense lawyer for a free initial consultation
David Eisenberg, PLC defends Arizona clients in litigation involving alleged white collar crime and other types of offenses. Please call 602-237-5076 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Phoenix office.